Begin Main Content Area

Bringing Items Before the Commission

If an interested party wishes to bring a matter other than a specific disciplinary case before the Commission, please submit a written request to the Executive Director.  The request should describe the matter in detail and indicate whether a non-disciplinary hearing is requested.